GriefShare is a network of 15,000 churches worldwide quipped to offer grief support groups. The program is nondenominational and features biblical concepts for healing from your grief. Learn more about GriefShare at www.griefshare.org
What to expect
GriefShare is a support group that meets at River of Life twice a month. You’ll find it to be a warm, caring environment and will come to see your groups as an “oasis” on your long journey through grief. There are three key parts to your GriefShare experience:
- Video seminar: encouraging, information-packed videos featuring leading grief recovery experts
- Support group: small group discussion about the weekly video content
- Workbook: journaling and personal study exercises that reinforce the weekly session topics
Weekly seminar topics
- Is This Normal?
- Challenges of Grief
- The Journey of Grief – Part One
- The Journey of Grief – Part Two
- Grief and Your Relationships
- Guilt and Anger
- Complicating Factors
- Lessons of Grief – Part One
- Lessons of Grief – Part Two
- What Do I Live for Now?
When to begin
When we meet
We meet twice a month at River of Life Church, typically on the 2nd and 4th Sunday.
For more information and to sign up, contact Tess Geistweidt @ 325 347 4083