1. Worship - Our first ministry is to God, therefore we worship with extravagant joy and gratitude.
- Our personal relationship with Him is our number one priority.
- We worship because of who He is and what He has done for us - He alone can satisfy us.
- Jesus Christ, God's only Son, is the only way to God the Father.
- Eternal life, ie, eternal living, is the inheritance we receive as a free gift through faith in Jesus Christ.
- In Christ, we are clothed in His righteousness - forgiven and free from the penalty of sin.
- Through Christ, by abiding in His word and learning to live in the Spirit, we are freed from the power of sin, called to walk in this freedom and commissioned to bring His freedom to others.
3. Ministry - Every believer is a supernatural minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- All ministry flows from the power of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer in Christ.
- We partner with the Holy Spirit so that Christ's kingdom comes and His will is done on earth as it is in heaven.
- We equip and send the church to carry on the works of Jesus.
4. Evangelism - We demonstrate God's grace, unconditional love and transforming power to everyone as ambassadors for Christ.
- We desire to impact every person and cultural realm with God's mercy and justice.
- The proof of the Gospel at work in us is faith working through love to serve those around us.
- We work in unity with all churches and ministries who proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord.
5. Fellowship - Christ is returning for a glorious, overcoming bride - His Church.
- We are more than "sinners saved by grace," we are saints by the work of Christ - sons and daughters of the King, who are called to accomplish His will through unified relationships.
- Because Jesus is building His church, we expect to successfully fulfill the Great Commission - passing on revival from one generation to the next - even if the world grows darker in the last days.
- We embrace the biblical government of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers and affirm their role in equipping followers of Christ to do His work in the world today.